lundi 14 septembre 2009

Thank you Continental Airlines..Platinum Frequent Flier for yet another year

OnePass Elite Level:

Platinum

SkyTeam Elite Level:

Elite Plus

Year to Date Elite Miles:

77,681

Year to Date Elite Points:

28

Flexible Elite Miles:

11000

Lifetime Flight Miles:

1,409,126

There is something to be said about being loyal, even if it is only to an Airline! With four more months of flying to go, I have made it to the Platinum Level of Frequent Flier Status for the year 2010. It does give you an enormous amount of perks, the least of which is the ability to board the aircraft ahead of every one. Which does make a difference when you are flying Economy Class on trans atlantic flights. And also they try to keep the seat next to you free, so that you have a little bit more room. If you are flying within the USA, if seats are available there is always complimentary Upgrade to First Class, which can come in handy! And of course, when something goes wrong with your journey, they attend to your grievances pretty quickly. I cannot say enough about the service I receive at Continental Airlines and every now and then get personal thank you notes!

So, my thanks to Continental Airlines, for

Upgrading me whenever they can, keeping the seat next to me free, excellent serice over the phone when I need some special itinerary, friendliness at the President’s Club at EWR, IAH. Special mention must be made of the Japanese International Concierges especially in IAH and NRT.

Being loyal also makes you familiar with the personnel and I have made some good friends mainly at the CO check in counters at MIA.

The sweet desert of all these is free Business Class Tickets to Asia twice a year!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...