samedi 18 septembre 2010

Plans for Travel for the rest of 2010


Now that the High Holydays are nearly Over.. time to come back to the pastime of planning trips..
So far in September:
Miami to Paris
Paris to Miami
Miami to the Indians, that is where I am now.
Back to Miami and then a long trip
Miami to Kuala Lumpur with stops in Frankfurt and Bangkok, leave Miami at 3 45 pm on saturday and arrive KL on Monday at 6 15 pm.
Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh
Mekong Delta and a town called Soc Trang
Back to Kuala Lumpur for a nice Makan
Kuala Lumpur to Paris vis Hong Kong
Tentative for November
Paris to Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh back to Kuala Lumpur via Phnom Penh
Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles and then Miami and then on to the Indians
Back to Paris
In December perhaps, Paris to Miami to Havana and then back to the Indians and back to Paris
as you can see my life revolves around Paris Havana Miami Os Indios and Kuala Lumpur in Asia..
This time of the year I always wonder where would I be at the end of the year?
Quiberon
Pondichery
Merida
Cochin
Tokyo in the last few years.. Let us see where the winds take me this year!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...