mardi 14 février 2012

Kuching! I will Miss You So..

In just three hours I have to wake up to go to the airport to catch a flight to KL and then Cambodia... there is a sweet feeling in my heart.. for this tolerant , sweet city of people of such melange.. malay/melanau, melanau/chinese, christian moslem and budhist in the same family... a very knowledgeable Customer Service Manager at the Executive Floor.. tapas and sauvignon blanc.. nice breakfast .. A lovely Dyak meal with some lovely people.. new friends and surprisingly an old friend popped up.. I will write another entry about the artist Narong Daun..A sweet Korean Lady..
I hope to see you all soon enough..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...