vendredi 17 février 2012

SPEND TIME WITH THOSE WHO NEED YOU..SAID the Lady

This afternoon I spent a delightful time with the representative of The Island and his wife..There is no other country in the world where friendships can be cemented so quickly..we had a very friendly and warm talk..about the future we all face in the island that we love.. an optimistic one, of course.
As I was leaving, the customary hugs and kisses, the usual, aqui tu tienes su casa.. the lady said to me:


Spend time with women who value as a person; and spend time with those who really need you at this time, even if they cant express it.. Dont overlook beautiful moments of your life..


I nodded to her and said, Thank You. I am trying to do that recently and I promised her, I will try not to be away too long from those who value me and love me!


Gracias, como siempre..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...