mercredi 3 juin 2015

LONGINGS FOR MY LITTLE ISLAND, CUBA

QUESTIONS
What makes the tenderness tick that part of the brain that floods your heart and eyes with love and affections?
How did I ever get to Boa Vista?
A Macusi girl was waiting at Lethem, Guyana.
In Santa Elena de Uiren, a Hong Kong Chinese was frying some eggs, nostalgic for his crowded land.
Airports with tenderness
EZE  SCL BOM
There is a café called Café Paris in Buenos Aires.
Journeys continue, itineraries change
Emotions continue, faces and lips change
Wish all of you well
No puedo vivir sin amor
But I know
You cannot live without love and being loved
Then tell them, I love You
From here to MARS..
I will miss you, I will wait for you
The air of my little island brims with tenderness
Hugs and kisses, la ternura
It is not an illusion

Bienvenidos..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...