lundi 12 juin 2017

48 HOURS IN HAVANA : DELICIOUS FOOD AND FRIENDS IN JUNE 2017









 My luck with good food didnt run out when I arrived in the USA. I was admitted to the Flagship lounge of the American Airlines in Chicago where I could have lobster tails (dont eat the bread) and also a flute or two of champers! Taittinger..


On the last leg of my flight to the isolated village where the Indians live, I had a friendly FA .
Like Dalai Lama said
If you want to make others, be compassionate
If you want to make yourself happy, be compassionate..
It is easier to practise this in Cuba than in the USA.. but as a person I am the same person in Cuba as I am in the USA and thank the Great Spirit I get to be with the Indians when I arrive in the USA...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...