jeudi 24 août 2017

QATAR AIRWAYS THE MAN IN SEAT 1 K

WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, in my opinion and those of many others, QATAR AIRWAYS is the best Airline in the world and I look forward to each and every flight with them. During this month, I would be on 8 of their flights and will give details later
Somehow or other I have become fond of their seat 1K and always request and is rewarded with that..
AirBus 350 as well as Dreamliner 787 have a nice private area of 1 K..
In the last five days, I have been thrice on seat 1K
New York to Doha, Doha to Casablanca and Casablanca to Doha ..
I am happy to be the 
Man in Seat 1 K 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...