jeudi 28 décembre 2017

QATAR AIRWAYS COCHIN TO DOHA: THE USUAL EXCELLENCE

 COCHIN has a new International Terminal and the Earth Lodge to go with it. Nice to see the airports in India getting decent lounges.
 Good Bye Kerala Good Bye Idli and Uppuma and Dosai 


 But welcome to warm towels and Champagne aboard Qatar Airways. I am becoming addicted to the hospitality of their staff
 I am very content to be alone, reading and writing and enjoying the good care of the Qatar Airways Staff
 Le Chef d Cabine was from India and the Cabin attendant was from Penang, QR will soon start direct flights to Penang.


 I genuinely felt good when the flight was over OMAN
 How do they maintain such cheerful attitudes? 






featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...