dimanche 25 février 2018

THE CUISINE OF MALABARI COCHIN JEWS

The Jewish Community of Cochin, India is dead and has been dying for many years. As it usually happens, nostalgia begins to creep in and recreation efforts are undertaken. There is actually only one person in Cochin Ernakulam who can present you an authentic Malabari Cochin Cuisine which she learned from her mother in law. 
I was more than pleased when I was invited to partake in a dinner with some distinguished guests, a typical Malabari Cochin Jewish cuisine. 




L'Haim To Life .. with an Israeli wine no less in the home of the Last Jew of Cochin
I told him jokingly that if he decides to migrate to Israel, I would like to apply for that position..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...